Welcome to Battlefords Boys & Girls Club!
Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about who we are, what we offer and why we are needed in our community.
If you have any questions at all, please contact our main office at 306-445-0002. We look forward to hearing from you!
What’s Happening at the Club
- September 24 – PD Day
- September 26 – Early Dismissal Day – All sites open early
- October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and November 6: Hip Hop Dance Class : Registration is NOW Open
- October 3 – Thanksgiving Day Supper
- November 15 – 18th Annual Battlefords Boys and Girls Club Gala
Programs & Services
We offer a variety of programs and services for all children and youth ages 5-14, including but not limited to:
- Before School Program – Bready Elementary School
- After-School Program
- Supper Program
- Evening Program
- Innovation Credit Union Saturday Program
- Innovation Grab Club
- Husky Energy Youth Program
- Summer Adventure Day Camps – Registration is now Open.
We are excited to announce, in partnership with President Choice’s Children’s Charity, our Project Backpack Program. The program will run from May until June 21, 2018 and again from September 6 to December 20, 2018. Project Backpack addresses the issue of weekend and evening food security by providing youth with non-perishable food items that are nutritious and easy to prepare. Families will be required to pick-up the weekly food packages every Thursday at the Battlefords Boys and Girls Club.
To register contact the Club at 306-445-0002.
Monthly Program Calendars
Hip Hop Dance Program
To Register: Hip Hop Dance Program Registration Form
With no guaranteed, core government funding, we rely on the generosity of our community and others who support us. We couldn’t do it without you! Check out our Major Donors, Supporters and Building Donors pages and help us say THANK YOU!
Make a Donation
Are you wanting to make a difference in the lives of the children and youth in our community? It’s easy, make a donation today and help us continue to impact the future of our community!